This is an inactive post!
Industrial Electrician (Electrical Engineer)
Location: Multimatic Anton Manufacturing, Concord, Ontario, Multimatic Manufacturing, Concord, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Manufacturing is a division of Multimatic Inc. and a leader in the production of engineered mechanisms for the global automotive industry. We are a full-service supplier, optimized for high-volume production, and focused on continuous improvement in all systems and processes to drive manufacturing efficiency.
We are looking for an Industrial Electrician to join our team. The successful candidate will join our Maintenance team and will be responsible to maintain and service assembly and production equipment. This individual will take pride in providing our production departments with safe, well-maintained equipment.
- Complete routine electrical preventive maintenance and servicing
- Ensure all powered equipment is in proper working order to meeting all codes, regulations, and standards
- Perform repairs on all equipment and machinery as required, backup to assembly line programs, creating and modifying line programs and die wiring
- Complete required documentation such as work orders/time sheets/log-board entries/line-book revisions as required, in a timely manner
- Complete work orders and order parts as per customer procedures
- Work closely with other team members to ensure that customer schedules and commitments are met
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined in job instructions and requirements
- Promote health and safety and ensure good housekeeping at all times
- Adopt and support KAIZEN activities including continuous improvement activities
- Ensure all work is in compliance with certifications and standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5 - 7 years of experience as a licensed industrial electrician or technologist / electrical engineer
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing facility (automotive industry is preferred)
- In depth knowledge and demonstrated PLC programming experience
- Knowledge of AC drives (Bosch Rexroth and DC Siemens) would be an asset
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural organization
- A very attractive hourly rate
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Comprehensive health benefits including options for extended health care, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, and health spending accounts
- Retirement savings package with Company matching
- A healthy and safe work environment
- A performance-driven and collaborative environment
- Room for advancement, training, and development
To apply for this career opportunity, click below on "APPLY NOW" and send us your resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date for applications is May 17th 2023
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.