Location: Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions, East Gwillimbury, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions (MDS) is a premier supplier of advanced suspension products and welded assemblies to the global automotive industry. Equipped with the latest technology in metal stamping (up to 2500 tonne), state-of-the-art robotic welding cells, and automated assembly lines, the 240,000 square foot facility is staffed by expert personnel to manufacture front and rear suspension control arms, links, stabilizer bars and various high value-add assemblies.
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions is looking for a Millwright who will be responsible for providing manufacturing departments with well-maintained equipment, while ensuring quality and the ability to meet production requirements. Candidates must be willing to work on the Night Shift.
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions 125 Corcoran Court East Gwillimbury, Ontario Canada L9N 0M8
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solve maintenance related problems with minimum interruption to production.
- Perform all maintenance and repair work in either plant or grounds.
- Perform repairs and maintenance of production and other equipment.
- Troubleshoot in the plant, offices, all systems, and grounds as required
- Maintain up to date documentation of all equipment. This includes documenting all of the changes to all of the equipment in MVP.
- Actively participate in Preventative Maintenance Program and down time reduction process. This includes following the PMP schedule and filling the PMP checklists.
- Participate in the development and implementation of latest technologies to improve productivity and/or quality.
- Participate in all maintenance related training in order to upgrade skills and knowledge to meet changing technologies, customer, government, and health and safety requirements.
- Make recommendations to improve equipment efficiency and cost reduction. This includes manufacturing, repairs and installations of parts, components, services, and equipment.
- Prepare a list of all problems encountered during the shift and other necessary reports.
- Advise the Maintenance Manager of any potential problems and offer solutions to correct it.
- Ensure and maintain clear and safe working conditions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess a Millwright license, 5 years of experience is preferred.
- Experience with electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Experience in MIG, TIG, and stick welding.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing equipment and processes and experience with industrial machine repair.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leverages problem solving techniques.
- Must be able to work any of the three shifts when required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.