Location: Multimatic Indiana - Butler, Butler, Indiana, United States
Posted: January 10th, 2019
Company Structure and Opportunity
Multimatic is a global enterprise supplying engineered components, systems and services to the automotive industry. The company’s success has been fueled by its ability to attract and motivate a team of highly skilled and passionate individuals who want to make a difference. With expanding facilities around the world, including in Canada, the US, the UK, Germany, Mexico, Japan and China, there is always room in Multimatic’s growing team for people who share a dedication to technical excellence, quality and enthusiasm.
Multimatic Indiana - Butler manufactures fully engineered, high-quality components, assemblies and systems such as bumpers and chassis/body structural components for high volume as well as niche vehicle manufacturers. Multimatic Indiana - Butler uses advanced, proprietary roll- and hot-form manufacturing processes. Multimatic's growing team includes people who share a dedication to technical excellence, quality, and enthusiasm.
We are looking for an APQP Analyst
Multimatic Indiana, Butler Plant
201 RE Jones Road, Butler, IN 46721
Why Work For Multimatic?
Great benefits (e.g. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time-off, & 401k)
An excellent opportunity to be part of Multimatic's rapidly growing US operations.
You’ve likely never heard of Multimatic but, don’t let that fool you. Multimatic is an exciting manufacture of automotive components including Formula 1 racing components, structures & suspensions and manufacturer of the Ford GT!!
The APQP Analyst prepare customer quotes including itemized break downs of product requirements as well as analysis of quotes prior to submittal to ensure completeness. Rejected quotes are analyzed and reasons for rejection tracked. Professional acts as a liaison between the Customer (OEM), the division (Indiana) and the Multimatic Product Services (MPS). Further, responds to the vast array of customer requests, concerns, requirements, and complaints.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Types, file, maintain, and/or photocopy various correspondences, documentation, files, databases, and presentations for the APQP Manager.
• Data entry and report generation for APQP purposes; e.g. customer and department purchase orders, quoting, FSS cost tracking, engineering changes, etc.
• Updates Covisint and other customer systems administrative systems as required.
• Check all customer websites on a regular basis related to APQP to ensure new information posted by the customer will be downloaded and reviewed by the APQP Department such as prototype/sample deliveries, program timing and deliverables, capacity studies, IMDS, etc. Communicates with customers to resolve any issues.
• Control/maintain, file, update, and keep track of all revisions and distribution of all documentation, drawings, specifications, and materials throughout the company, including current, obsolete and in-process.
• Design forms as needed and maintain and distribute all current, pending, and obsolete forms.
• Archive records/documents and maintain archive database.
• Keep the APQP Manager and other appropriate personnel abreast of any new or pertinent customer requirements.
• Work in compliance with all legislative requirements of the OSHA and will be accountable for specific Health & Safety responsibilities, as outlined under “Safety & Environmental Responsibilities- Office & Production Employees”.
• Work in compliance with ISO 140001/IATF standards and follow environmental guidelines for aspects outlined in the job training requirements.
• Generate, distribute agendas, and schedule regular department and work cell meetings.
• Generate monthly, quarterly, yearly reports
• Administer M2K and BOM system.
• Perform other duties as determined by the APQP Manager.
• APQP Department Team Members: Provides support as outlined above
• Finance/Accounting Team Members : Exchange costing information with regards to all purchase orders and outstanding issues
• T.S.M./Customer Contacts: Communicates customer request as outlined above
• Materials/Production/Shipping Team Members: Provides information and follow-up for sample/prototype and other shipments
• All System Manual & Documentation Owners: Provide guidance and help with manuals, documents, and systems. Ensure that manuals and documents are current and maintained. Ensure proper procedures are followed for all system and documentation updates.
• Technical Services Manager/Quality Manager: Obtain cost and timing information with respect to R.F.Q’s engineering changes, or new build requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have proficient PC skills, including the ability to create and interpret spreadsheets and word processing documents.
• University and/or College Education (Business/Finance/Accounting Qualifications an advantage) and/or equivalent work experience. Two(2) years of previous APQP experience in an automotive manufacturing environment preferred.
• Strong computer knowledge, especially in MS Office products
• Sound communication skills demonstrating abilities to professionally interact with all levels of employees and customers
• High organization and attention to detail proficiency
• Familiarization with Customer Systems in an Automotive environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.