Welders - Production Repair & Rework
Location: Multimatic Indiana - Butler, Butler, Indiana, United States
Now Hiring! Text "Jobs" to (833) 258-0770
MULTIMATIC BUTLER (Structures & Suspension) is expanding its workforce and are searching for dynamic individuals who desire to join an energetic and dedicated team as we grow.
Multimatic is a global enterprise supplying engineered components, systems and services to the automotive industry. The company’s success has been fueled by its ability to attract and motivate a team of highly skilled and passionate individuals who want to make a difference. With expanding facilities around the world, including in Canada, the US, the UK, Germany, Mexico, Japan and China, there is always room in Multimatic’s growing team for people who share a dedication to technical excellence, quality and enthusiasm.
Why Work For Multimatic?
- New Benefits & New Wage Structure! Day 1 Benefits!
- Great benefits (e.g. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time-off, Profit Sharing, & Matching 401k plan)
- Perhaps best known as constructor of the new Ford GT road and race cars, Multimatic's products also span a wide range of automotive mechanisms, structures and suspension systems (including Formula 1 race dampers).
- Educational Tuition Assistance - Apprenticeship Program, Continuing Educational Opportunities
SHIFT HOURS: 2nd Shift (2:00pm-10:00pm) 3rd Shift (10:00pm-6:00am)
FACILITY ADDRESS: Multimatic Indiana - 201 RE Jones Road Butler, Indiana 46721, Phone: 260-868-1000, Email: [email protected]
- 15 mins. from Auburn IN, 25 mins. from Fort Wayne IN
Using advanced, proprietary roll- and hot-form manufacturing processes, Multimatic Indiana - Butler produces fully engineered, high-quality components, assemblies and systems such as bumpers and chassis/body structural components for vehicle manufacturers.
Multimatic Indiana is looking for Welders - Production Repair and Rework who will report to the Production Supervisor and be responsible for performing weld repairs, the operation of various assembly machines, assembling, loading and moving materials within the work area, while ensuring quality and production requirements are met.
Multimatic Indiana - Butler 201 RE Jones Road Butler, Indiana 46721
- Perform Weld Repair on metal components using MIG methods
- Use of checking fixtures and other measuring and gauging equipment to test and determine compliance to customer requirements.
- Responsible for counting and labelling of finished components and the recording of all appropriate production information.
- Enter accurate information into inventory system using bar coding scanners as required
- Ensure all production paperwork is filled out accurately and on-time
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction, and provide clear communication to co-workers and supervision
- Responsible to check assemblies to fixtures, gauges, tools or visual inspection aids (i.e. inspection instructions, operator instructions etc.)
- Follows Control Plans and works in accordance with Company, Quality & Safety specifications
- Ensures work area and machines are clean and safe at all times.
- Responsible for pointing out problems and concerns on quality, productivity or safety related matters.
- Performs minor maintenance tasks such as tip changes, tool changes, and set-up of equipment.
- Performs finished goods inspection per control plan and operator instructions
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Works in compliance with IATF(formerly TS 16949) and ISO14001 standards.
- Interested to work in either a 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience with MIG Welding
- Holds an AWS Certification is a plus.
- Two (2) years' related experience in an automotive manufacturing or similar manufacturing environment is a plus
- The ability to safely operate any and all equipment as necessary
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team or on single operations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or equivalent experience
Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.