Production Operator - 2nd & 3rd shift
Location: Multimatic Indiana - New Haven, Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
MULTIMATIC NEW HAVEN (Structures & Suspension) is expanding its workforce and are searching for dynamic individuals who desire to join an energetic and dedicated team as we are launching a new product line with new equipment. Specifically, we have multiple Production Operator positions available at our New Haven, IN facility for 2nd shift & 3rd shift.
Multimatic is a global enterprise supplying engineered components, systems and services to the automotive industry. The company’s success has been fueled by its ability to attract and motivate a team of highly skilled and passionate individuals who want to make a difference. With expanding facilities around the world, including in Canada, the US, the UK, Germany, Mexico, Japan and China, there is always room in Multimatic’s growing team for people who share a dedication to technical excellence, quality and enthusiasm.
Why Work For Multimatic?
- New Benefits & New Wage Structure
- Great benefits (e.g. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time-off, Person Time Off, Profit Sharing, & Matching 401k plan)
- An excellent opportunity to be part of a new product launch
- Perhaps best known as constructor of the new Ford GT road and race cars, Multimatic's products also span a wide range of automotive mechanisms, structures and suspension systems (including Formula 1 race dampers).
- Educational Tuition Assistance - Apprenticeship Program, Continuing Educational Opportunities
Multimatic New Haven
2808 South Maplecrest Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana USA 46803
Assembles and loads materials, work in process and finished goods ensuring quality standards within the plant or work site by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to safely and efficiently perform all assignments
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Responsible for following all established company policies and procedures
- Perform all functions of machine operation, setup, and changeover
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction, and provide clear communication to co-workers and supervision
- Review process book daily for new quality or process changes and be responsible for any changes or countermeasures put in place
- Perform minor troubleshooting, minor machine repair, and basic preventative maintenance as instructed
- Assist other material handlers with production duties as needed
- Insure all production paper is filled out completely and accurately
- Participate in corrective action or continuous improvement activities when necessary
- Insure all quality standards are met as required by the process books and inspection instructions
- Responsible for reworking product as required
- Be available to attend future training as deemed necessary for this position
- Performs loading, unloading, and assembly operations as required by the assigned machine
- The ability to effectively train future individuals in this position
- Performs other duties as directed by the supervisor or designee
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One to three months related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience. The ability to safely and effectively operate machinery; and material handling equipment within orientation period.
Don't have a resume? Go to: