Location: Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions, East Gwillimbury, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions (MDS) is a premier supplier of advanced suspension products and welded assemblies to the global automotive industry. Equipped with the latest technology in metal stamping (up to 2500 tonne), state-of-the-art robotic welding cells, and automated assembly lines, the 240,000 square foot facility is staffed by expert personnel to manufacture front and rear suspension control arms, links, stabilizer bars and various high value-add assemblies.
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions is looking for a Production Operator who will be responsible for operation of machines, equipment and tools used to assemble product for our customers, and ensuring that products made conform to customer requirements. Candidates must be willing to work on the Afternoon or Night Shift.
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions
125 Corcoran Court
East Gwillimbury, Ontario
Canada L9N 0M8
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of drilling, riveting, staking, tapping, welding, and other production machinery either automatic or manually operated, as assigned.
- Use of checking fixtures and measuring and gauging equipment to test and determine compliance to customer requirements.
- Responsible for the counting and labelling of finished components and the recording of all appropriate production information.
- Ensure that accurate information is entered into the inventory system.
- Record trends on appropriate forms (i.e. lot control forms, production reports).
- Check assemblies to fixtures, gauges, tools or visual inspection aids as outlined in the CP (i.e. inspection instructions, operator instructions).
- Identify any concerns relative to productivity, quality, or safety.
- Perform maintenance tasks including tip changes, tool changes, and set-up of equipment.
- Perform finished goods inspection as per the control plan and operator instructions as required.
- In the event of nonconformance, halt the operation and inform the leadhand or supervisor.
- Ensure that non-conform material is identified with a reject tag or placed in the reject container.
- Ensure that the work area and machinery is clean and safe at all times.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a high school diploma.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Meet or exceed company standards after experience is acquired.
- Ability to operate any and all equipment if necessary.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.