Receptionist / Office Clerk
Location: Multimatic Michigan, Jackson, Michigan, United States
Multimatic Michigan is responsible for manufacturing fully engineered, high quality components and assemblies for high-volume vehicle manufacturers. Multimatic Michigan uses advanced proprietary manufacturing processes.
Multimatic Michigan is looking for a Receptionist/Office Clerk who will perform reception duties; be responsible for answering all incoming calls, greeting all visitors and responsible for several accounting functions as well as general office duties and data entry.
- Answer and disburse all incoming calls. This includes taking messages where necessary.
- Calling vendors for repairs on equipment.
- UPS/FedEx shipments
- Receive and direct all visitors. This includes the following: Administration of visitor log and visitor tags.
- Distribution of incoming mail.
- Match packing slips to production invoices and enter invoices into SAP
- Date stamp, match PO’s and sort all incoming invoices. Deliver to Accounts Payable daily.
- Keep an ongoing order for office supplies, first aid items and coffee supplies. Place the orders on a timely basis (after Plant Manager approval). Distribute supplies upon arrival.
- Assist with Employee parties (ordering food, etc)
- Works in compliance with IATF16949 quality standard, and ISO14001 environmental standards
- Will work in compliance with all legislative requirements of MIOSHA
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong computer knowledge, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with an MRP system (preferably SAP)
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and customers
- Cheerful disposition, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly in English
- Must have previous experience operating a busy switchboard
- Additional Secretarial or Administration courses would be an asset
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-Tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Role will be on-site in Jackson Michigan
Multimatic offers a competitive salary and an immediate comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. To apply for this career opportunity, click below on "APPLY NOW" and send us your resume and cover letter outlining your experience.