General Labour – Automotive Paint Shop
Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles NA, Markham, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Niche Vehicles North America (MNVNA) is the exclusive production facility of the Ford GT Mk IV supercar and the Ford Bronco DR racing truck.
MNVNA is seeking individuals who will aid in the daily activities associated with our Automotive Paint Shop. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for candidates who have previous auto body and masking experience that are also race car enthusiasts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all established safety procedures
- Maintain shop tools and equipment including spray facility
- Follow production schedule to move parts in and out of paint booth and designated areas
- Mask, cap & plug appropriate areas as required – accuracy is critical
- Inspect components during processing stages and overall appearance of finished product
- Contribute to managing inventory in a fast-paced environment
- Adhering to Multimatic’s quality-focused attitude and work culture
Training is provided as required.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in auto body finishing and repair is an asset
- Experience in manufacturing environments is an asset
- Must be organized and adhere to deadlines
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and providing/receiving constructive feedback
To learn more about Multimatic, check out our youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psOjJIh3t90