Vehicle Assembly Technicians
Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles NA, Markham, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Niche Vehicles North America (MNVNA) is the assembly facility responsible for the complete assembly of specialty vehicles such as the Ford GT Mk IV supercar and the Ford Bronco DR racing truck.
MNVNA is seeking Vehicle Assembly Technicians to be part of a core group that will assemble the Ford Bronco DR and work on upcoming projects. Reporting to a Senior Assembly Technician, candidates will be responsible for the assembly of hi-tech components, complex subassemblies and complete vehicles.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who desires hands-on experience with high performance vehicles, the latest in automotive technology, and has a passionate interest in automobiles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be organized and work in a safe manner, following all safety procedures in an automotive assembly environment
- Building sub-assemblies as defined in our documented process manuals
- Assembling and fitting components to vehicles during the production process
- Identifying quality issues as they arise
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and providing positive feedback
- Adhering to our set production work hours (Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm)
- Adhering to Multimatic’s quality-focused attitude and work culture
Training is provided as required.
Education and Experience:
- Comfortable and competent using common hand and power tools
- Previous service technician/apprenticeship is an asset but not required
- Able to read and interpret workshop manuals
- Able to work with minimal supervision and instruction
- Basic computer skills are required, familiarity with Microsoft Office is an asset
- Basic understanding of automotive assembly and repair techniques
- Experience in manufacturing environments in an asset
To learn more about Multimatic, check out our youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psOjJIh3t90