Composite Body Panel Fit Technician
Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles NA, Markham, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Niche Vehicles North America (MNVNA) is the assembly facility responsible for the complete assembly of specialty vehicles such as the Ford GT Mk IV supercar and the Ford Bronco DR racing truck.
Multimatic Niche Vehicles North America is seeking a Composite Technician to assemble the Ford GT Mk IV supercar and work on upcoming projects. Reporting to a Senior Composite Technician, candidates will be responsible for the assembly of the chassis and body.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who desires hands-on experience with high performance vehicles, advanced composites, the latest in automotive technology, and has a passionate interest in automobiles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be organized and work in a safe manner, following all safety procedures in an automotive assembly environment
- Building sub-assemblies following supplied manuals
- Structural bonding of major composite components
- Meticulously following build manuals and quality control processes
- Fitting and assembly of carbon fiber components to tight tolerances
- Identifying quality issues as they arise
- Problem solving, as necessary
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and providing positive feedback
- Adhering to our set production work hours (Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 4:30pm)
- Adhering to Multimatic’s quality-focused attitude and work culture
Training is provided as required.
Education and Experience:
- Comfortable and competent using common hand and power tools
- Able to read and interpret workshop manuals
- Able to work with minimal supervision and instruction
- Experience in composite material construction is an asset
- Experience in light fabrication is an asset
- Experience in manufacturing environments in an asset
To learn more about Multimatic, check out our youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psOjJIh3t90