Controls Automation Engineer
Location: Multimatic Tennessee, Lewisburg, Tennessee, United States
Multimatic Tennessee is looking for a Controls Automation Engineer who will report to the Engineering Manager and be responsible for maintaining the Manufacturing and Systems operating software and hardware; Incorporating and Documenting updates and modifications to all software.
Multimatic Tennessee 871 Industrial Dr. Lewisburg, TN 37091
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the performance of all control and administrative software systems for production equipment.
- Administrate the control of access to production equipment controls and software.
- Establish and administrate the proper and timely backup of production equipment control programs.
- Initiate changes to production equipment software to meet provided objectives.
- Review systems capabilities, and provide technical support for upgrades and improvements to manufacturing and administrative systems and hardware.
- Train and assist users of all controls-related software.
- Evaluate, report, and recommend improvements and changes to controls and computer systems.
- Assist in the specification of hardware and software for new equipment purchases.
- Support of Production as and when required.
Education and Experience:
Technical degree or certificate. Two to four years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Motoman Robots (NX100, DX100, & DX200 Controllers)
- ABB Robots (S4C & IRC5 Controllers)
- Minimal Fanuc and Kuka
- Allen Bradley PLC’s (Compact/Control logix w/ RSLogix 5000 and Studio 5000 Programming Software)
- Factory Talk View Studio
- Allen Bradley Power Flex
- Communication Protocols
- I/O Link
- Other Experience
- Extensive Networking Over TCIP/IP Required
- Cognex and Keyence Vision Systems
- Knowledge Of Computers and Microsoft Office Software
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a friendly work environment. Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.