Maintenance Engineer Mechanical
Location: Multimatic EU-Matic, Coventry, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Multimatic EU-Matic is a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Coventry, United Kingdom. It is Multimatic’s European base for mechanisms production, supplying automotive customers with competitive, high-quality hinges and door checks. Working on a double day shift pattern as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer , you will analyze and fault find Mechanical / Electrical breakdowns in a timely Manner , Perform Planned Maintenance to schedule and carry out repairs To CNC, Assembly Machines and Presses.
Herald Avenue Coventry Business Park Coventry, West Midlands CV5 6UB England
Scope of position:
- Provide all departments with safe, well maintained equipment, while ensuring quality and the ability to meet production requirements in a timely manner.
- Performs duties of a mechanic as required including pneumatic , hydraulic and mechanical systems and tools
- Responsible for completion of necessary paperwork including work orders / time sheets / shift handover forms
- Assist in the implementation of continuous improvement suggestions on the production line
- Fill out parts used forms in tool crib to ensure stock levels remain correct
- Perform routine preventive maintenance as required
- Responsible for maintaining a clean tidy and organized work area
- Complete assigned standard work activities.
- Participate in continuous improvement / Kaizen program
- Experience as a apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Extensive experience with Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Mechanical systems.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
- Must have UK rights to work.
Closing date for applications is November 30th 2023