Accounts Supervisor - 12 month fixed term contract
Location: Multimatic Special Vehicle Operations, Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
We are looking for an Accounts Supervisor for a fixed term 12 month contract to supervise the A/P, A/R, Payroll and general accounting to ensure the reporting of timely, accurate and reliable financial information and assisting in the development and improvement of systems and quality of information produced.
Location: 20 Fison Way, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 1HB.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct activities of AP / AR functions including weekly reviews of sales and purchase ledgers
- Produce and develop KPI’s for transactional team.
- Responsible for Monthly A/R aging reports and ensure timely collection and payment of monies.
- Supporting Corporate office with cashflow reporting
- Manage DMN (Defective material notice) accounting process
- Oversee monthly and mid-monthly payment runs providing payment commentary to Group office
- Responsibility for intercompany transactions and reporting to Corporate office
- Supporting submission of monthly VAT returns.
- Reconciliation and checking of Monthly accounts payable trial balance reports
- Reconciling sub-ledger to General ledger on a monthly basis
- Completion of month end balance sheet reconciliation’s
- Assisting Finance Controller with Year end audit activities
- Managing a team and responsible for recruitment, training, appraisals and assigning work etc.
- Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management systems (e.g. TS 16949, ISO 90012014).
- Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Secondary school education or equivalent
- Minimum of three years accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong double entry accounts experience
- Computer literacy, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Driving Licence
Closing date for applications is December 31st 2023
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.