Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles NA, Markham, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Niche Vehicles North America (MNVNA) is the exclusive production facility of the Ford GT Mk IV supercar and the Ford Bronco DR racing truck.
Procurement Specialist role is to manage day-to-day supply chain activities and assist with long term strategic procurement initiatives. The responsibilities of the Procurement Specialist will involve procurement of a variety of electrical and mechanical automotive components and systems. The Procurement Specialist will be responsible to maintain internal and external supply chain relationships. The successful candidate will be required to work cross-functionally with Engineering, QA, and Materials team members to identify and implement Supply Chain efficiencies. In order to qualify for this opportunity, the candidate must have proven experience in the automotive OEM industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with standardization and execution of supplier development, supplier selection and procurement processes
- Assisting with Supplier EDI improvements and Supplier EDI compliance
- Forecasting and purchasing of finished & in process automotive components and systems through EDI
- Manage Supply Chain cost recovery (result of poor quality and delivery)
- Development and analysis of Key Performance Indicators on a monthly basis to determine where continuous improvements can be achieved
- Work in conjunction with Materials group to ensure proper inventory level requirements
- Continuous focus on cost down opportunities
- Other duties include purchase order creation, price negotiations, order tracking and commercial dispute resolution
- The ideal candidate for this role must have 3-5 years’ experience in purchasing electrical and mechanical automotive components and systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Engineering is preferred
- Supply Chain accreditation or working towards is an asset
- Experience from the automotive industry is mandatory, including a basic knowledge of complete vehicle systems
- Must have experience in managing forecasts, material planning, purchase orders, cost down initiatives and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key for this role
- Must have the ability to take ownership and manage the purchasing process from end to end
- This role requires a strategic and an analytical mindset towards purchasing
To learn more about Multimatic, check out our youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psOjJIh3t90
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.