Location: Multimatic Michigan, Jackson, Michigan, United States
Multimatic Michigan, part of the Multimatic group of companies, is a new facility located in Jackson, Michigan. Our core strength is manufacturing fully engineered, high-quality components and assemblies for high-volume vehicle manufacturers. Multimatic Michigan uses advanced proprietary manufacturing processes.
Multimatic Michigan is looking for Shipper Receivers (Afternoon Shift) who will report to the Materials Supervisor and be responsible for receiving and shipping goods, entering information into our SAP system, and carrying out associated duties in a responsible and efficient manner
2400 Enterprise St. Unit D
Jackson, Michigan, 49203
- Completes daily safety inspection on forklift before start-up and completes check list
- Loads or unloads components or assemblies per scheduled requirements
- Moves empty or full containers into their designated areas as required
- Checks for proper labelling identification before moving containers
- Utilizes bar code system in supplying materials to the line
- Reports any abnormalities in packaging/components to Supervisor
- Responds to any part shortage requests from the operators
- Maintain all stock location in FIFO (first in first out) basis at all times
- Follow the shipping department lot trace system. Scan to the MRP system
- Write DMN reports for defective parts, internal and customers return
- Load trucks with customer orders
- Responsible for identifying problems and concerns on quality, productivity or safety related matters.
- Keeps aisles, exits, and fire routes clear of containers, materials and/or any sharp objects
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Work in compliance with IATF16949 and ISO14001 standards.
- Work in compliance with all legislative requirements of MIOSHA
- Minimum Two (2) years forklift driving experience
- Minimum One (1) year experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- Experience in a shipping/receiving department loading and unloading trucks
- Basic computer skills (MRP)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and work under limited supervision
- Must be able to work 3PM- 11PM
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen
Multimatic offers a competitive salary and an immediate comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. To apply for this career opportunity, click below on "APPLY NOW" and send us your resume and cover letter outlining your experience.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.