Press Operators - Night Shift
Location: Multimatic Inmet, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Inmet manufactures fully engineered, high-quality components, assemblies and systems such as bumpers and chassis/body structural components for high-volume vehicle manufacturers.
Multimatic Inmet is currently recruiting for Press Operators who will be responsible producing quality stamped parts while maintaining a clean and safe working environment. These positions will be on the Night shift (10:30PM-6:40AM)
Multimatic Inmet 35 West Wilmot Street Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1L7
- Operates progressive, transfer press and a blank loaded feeder.
- Operates the overhead crane for tool changes and blank loading.
- Do complete die changes via the established method
- Must carry out quality control inspections on all stamped parts produced as per QC instructions
- Record all findings of inspections on inspection records form
- Record steel tags and lot numbers on inspection records form
- Tag each container with a bar code label with Part No. Lot No. Quantity.
- Complete production reports and last off reports
- Change to other machines or jobs as requested by Manager or Supervisor.
- Assist in packing when needed
- Separate line accumulation defects (between Vendor and/or Press Shop Defects). Tag as per DMN
- Change lot code numbers (daily).
- Fill reservoir with draw cooling oil.
- Ensures presses, feeders and working areas are kept clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Perform any other reasonable assignment given by the supervision or management
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Work in compliance with IATF16949 and ISO14001 standards
- Work in compliance with all legislative requirements of OHSA
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience operating stamping presses would be an asset
- Related experience in an automotive manufacturing or similar manufacturing environment is a plus
- The ability to safely operate any and all equipment as necessary
- The ability to work as part of a team or on single operations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to communicate well in English (written and oral)
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Training to be provided to successful candidate
- Positions are currently available on the Night Shift (10:30PM-6:40AM)
Multimatic offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. To apply for this career opportunity, click below on "APPLY NOW" and send us your resume and cover letter outlining your experience.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.