Accounting Operations Assistant
Location: Multimatic Special Vehicle Operations - Canada, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
Accounting Operations Assistant will assist the Controller in completing the full cycle payable and receivable duties. They will be expected to act as a catalyst in the continuous improvement process by supplying support to the operational areas.
- Full cycle accounts payable duties.
- Three-way matching, PO management, and weekly cheque runs.
- Assist with AR Functions (reports, credits, memos, clearing).
- Prepare manual and SAP invoices to customers.
- Data entry of transactions for cash applications.
- Clear and deposit cheques
- Assist with monthly closing duties (reconciliations incl. bank recs, expenses, balances).
- Scanning and filing all documents.
- Answering all departmental email inquiries.
- Assist other team members as needed to ensure timely completion of work.
- Work closely with Program Managers on any administrative duties on an ad hoc basis.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in small business or manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Capable of and possess above average written, analytical and oral communication skills.
- Strong time management, able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate, with a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel), and Outlook.
- Have the ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees in the organization
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized.
- Knowledge in SAP is an asset.
Closing date for applications is September 27th 2023
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.