Location: Multimatic EU-Matic, Coventry, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Multimatic EU-Matic is a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Coventry, United Kingdom. It is Multimatic’s European base for mechanisms production plus carbon Fibre parts, supplying automotive customers with competitive, high-quality hinges and door checks and carbon Fibre car parts. EU-Matic is currently looking for a HR Administrator for a 1 year fixed term contract to assist HR Manager in all aspects of Recruitment, Personnel, Manpower planning and administration/record keeping associated with Human Resources and plant Health and safety.
- Assist with manpower planning and recruitment for department needs for hourly and salary employees as required.
- Schedule, organise and deliver the new hire induction training
- Creation of Employee ID Cards
- Issuing Performance Review schedules monthly
- Compile training plan, keep training records and training evaluations and arrange training for company employees
- Complete all HR QOS / KPI charts on a monthly basis (training, accidents, labour turnover, G.E.A.R.)
- Compile HR Information for General Manager’s Meeting
- Co-ordination/administration of temporary staff
- Compile Bradford factor data and set up meetings.
- Work with Kaizen Champion to coordinate KAIZEN activities, set-up and scheduling
- Schedule, attend and record keeping of regular Health and Safety Committee Meetings to include taking the Minutes
- Ensure that annual hearing tests are recorded and completed.
- Maintain records of plant housekeeping/safety audits/fork lift truck register/VDU assessments
- All G.E.A.R. program and merchandise co-ordination
- Maintain records of driving licences yearly
- Carry out standard tests for computer users
- Carry out standard tests for production employees
- Co-ordinate completion of QWL surveys and reports
- Assist in co-ordination of social activities
- Assist in compiling HR Budgets
- Maintain Company noticeboards
- Maintain MSDS and COSHH register
- Issue schedules for risk assessments, VDU assessments, Fire risk assessments as required legally
- Update H&S schedules when assessments completed
- Update H&S meeting tracker with issues monthly
- Miscellaneous documentation for the HR department
- Adopt and practice Kaizen Principles and Concepts
Basic Requirements :
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with a variety of people at different levels of the organisations
- Knowledge of Windows/Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ensure confidentiality
- Ability to input data accurately
- Practical HR experience
Preferred Requirements :
Must have UK right to work
Closing date for applications is October 6th 2023
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.