Location: Multimatic Technical Centre Europe, Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Multimatic is a global automotive supply company providing hardware and engineering services to OEMs around the world.
We are looking for a Procurement Coordinator to support the Procurement team with sourcing, negotiating and procurement (including expediting) of goods and services to ensure that project requirements are met taking into account, price, quality and delivery. These activities will be undertaken in conjunction with development and maintenance of a project Bills-of-Materials, tooling requirements and associated purchasing administrative services as required.
Unit 1, Wyatt Way
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Purchasing team to support with the purchase of goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Support the operations function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on the project
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure timely supply of goods to meet the demands of the programme.
- Daily expediting activities, engaging with the supply base to ensure purchase orders are delivered on time in full.
- Liaise with allocated key suppliers on a daily basis.
- Prepare reports and updates as and when required
- Analyse stock levels to determine appropriate order schedules
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules
- Execute other purchasing administrative activities
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
- Ensure that a professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Good organisation skills.
- The ability to plan and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of employees within a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work in diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Experience in dealing with customers and supplier. As this is an entry level procurement role, training and development will be provided.
- Experience with the MS Office package specifically with Excel. Also MRP system experience would be beneficial.