CNC Machinist / Programmer
Location: Multimatic CFT, Wymondham, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Multimatic CFT engineers and manufactures carbon composite components for top-echelon motorsports, the automotive industry and beyond.
Due to company growth, we are looking to recruit experienced CNC Machinists, Programmers and Operators to join our highly skilled team on the evening shift (4.30pm - 12.30am), working within our state-of-the-art machine shop. The machine shop is essential to our business function and this is reflected in MCFT’s considerable investment in modern high-tech equipment and software. We offer a supportive team environment with opportunities for training and development.
Gateway 11 Business Park
Copper Smith Way
- Programming and operating multi-axis milling machines
- Producing precision components to exacting standards and tolerances
- Working to tight deadlines and schedules
- Proactively contributing and working within the machine shop team
- Sound knowledge of basic machining and engineering principles
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Competence in the use of manual measuring equipment
- Willing to learn and capable of running CNC milling machines
- Confident using a PC with some IT experience
- Experience of using and programming CNC machine tools.
- Familiar with Haas, DMG or CMS machines
- Working knowledge of precision component parts using a wide variety of materials.
- Flexibility with a team centred attitude.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive rates of pay and enhanced overtime rates
- Training and development opportunities
- 20 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days after 5 years, plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Referral scheme
- Flexible Summer working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
Working Hours: 4.30pm - 12.30am
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.