This is an inactive post!
Location: Multimatic Technical Centre Europe, Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Multimatic is a global automotive supply company providing hardware and engineering services to OEMs around the world. Its UK-based engineering division, Multimatic Technical Centre Europe (MTCE), is a leading supplier of engineering and vehicle development services to major automotive OEMs and a growing number of niche vehicle manufacturers. Specialties include suspension systems, vehicle dynamics, carbon fibre structural components, mechanisms and mechatronics.
Location: Multimatic Technical Centre Europe, Unit 1, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 1HB, United Kingdom
A materials assistant works to ensure the adequate running of daily materials functions and supporting the business as a whole. Daily tasks and responsibilities are shared amongst the team and all members work to support each other with their tasks, as well as support members in other departments by ensuring their projects and requirements are reaching given targets. Must be able to work as a part of team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mainly responsible for Goods Inwards function. Close attention to detail required when carrying out this responsibility.
- Receive deliveries from couriers ensuring box count and paperwork match accordingly.
- Distribute deliveries to correct people / raise process cards for anything that needs inspecting.
- Process paperwork from the previous day and deliver it to the required office.
- Locate component parts and/or raw materials in relevant stores locations
- Pick component parts from stores locations and/or kit as per project requirements.
- Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management systems (e.g. TS 16949, ISO 90012014).
- Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year of experience in an administrative/operational role
- GCSE or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows
- Ability to read, write and speak English
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.