Business Solutions SAP - (O2C) Oder to Cash Analyst
Location: Multimatic IT, Markham, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic is a privately held, global enterprise supplying engineered components, systems and services to the automotive industry. The company’s core competencies include the development and manufacture of complex mechanisms and body hardware, suspension systems and body structural components as well as the design, engineering and development of light weight composite automotive systems.
Multimatic's IT group is located in Markham, Ontario, and we are currently seeking a Business Solutions Analyst- SAP SD, who will be reporting to the Business Solutions Manager.
What is the opportunity
The Business Solutions Analyst SAP SD will be responsible for supporting, designing, configuring, and testing applications and then training the user community on the business applications company-wide. This position acts as the 2nd & 3rd line of support to the local user community. Responsible for SAP SD design, testing, documentation, and support. Assist in the implementation of SAP S4 Hana configuration and system enhancements.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Be a part of the SAP implementation team and help with the system rollout to all global locations
- Support users on any issues related to SAP SD and/or order process data integration
- Maintain & configure SD module, different pricing conditions
- Troubleshoot/investigate order variances (EDI Imported & what demands have been created) and resolve the issues
- Responsible for configuring both Sales Order and CSA (Customer scheduling agreements)
- Work with SAP FICO Analyst to ensure all sales characteristics are available and passed over to COPA
- Ensure SAP data is accurate and errors are identified and cleaned.
- Support and train in specific areas of SAP to help users with their day-to-day duties.
- Assist users with any systems-related issues to truck schedules, and open CSA orders resulting from the daily/monthly processing
- Review submitted requests for changes; evaluate what if any impact it may have on SAP and other programs, processes, departments, or divisions. Assist in presenting system improvements to the division(s). Configure and test system updates to work correctly
- Responsible for technical documentation and user guides relevant to the Order to Cash process and SAP SD
- Help develop and implement “best practices” in the local manufacturing divisions to ensure the most “optimum” operation.
- Adopt and practice Kaizen Principles, and Concepts and participate in Gear activities
- Analyze and investigate issues that are identified by the division(s). Provide leadership, direction and hands-on support to help resolve departmental issues.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by Business Solutions Manager
- Participate in monthly and yearly weekend system maintenance.
- Participate in 24/7 after-hour support (Rotational basis)
- University Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or Equivalent.
- 3+ years of hands-on years experience in requirements assessment, configuration, support of SAP SD, and Order to Cash process.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge of Various Help desk systems (Jira, Service Now)
- SAP S4 Hana implementation experience is a plus
- Certified SAP SD training
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of employees within a multicultural environment
- Familiar with EDI – 862, 830, 810, 850,997, 856, EDI tools like Gentran
- General knowledge of the automotive industry and the functions that are required (QS9000, EDI, Lot Trace, Manufacturing processes).
- Excellent Communications skills
- Office environment: approximately 15% travel required to local Multimatic office/production locations.
Closing date for applications is December 1st 2023