Materials Planning Analyst
Location: FORMULA SAE NORTH, Multimatic Product Services, Bangkok, Multimatic Anton Manufacturing, Concord, Ontario, Multimatic Manufacturing, Concord, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Manufacturing is the original production facility of Multimatic Inc. and a leading supplier of hinges, door checks and innovative user-convenience products (such as Multimatic’s StepGate™ or BoxSideStep™) to the North American automotive industry. Multimatic Mfg. uses flexible production systems that allow rapid product changeovers, helping drive manufacturing efficiency.
Multimatic Mfg. is seeking a Release Analyst who can ensure components and required services are available to production requirements.
301 Jacob Keffer Parkway
Concord, ON L4K 4V6
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for material (steel, components and outside processing service) releases to meet production requirements, including scheduling transportation for collections as necessary
- Expediting incoming material as required
- Issue new and updated PO’s, and ensure suppliers have appropriate drawings and documentation
- Coordinate new material requirements with outside vendors
- Coordinate and conduct physical inventory verification versus MRP indicated quantities, in-house and at other locations.
- Coordinate and lead meetings with local and overseas vendors
- Maintain inventory levels at desired targets
- Monitor sea shipments arrivals and provide all documents to our customer broker
- Work with other departments ( shipping /receiving, warehouse) on a daily basis
- Support our purchasing team with all the information required
- Organize and lead special purchasing activities
- Adopt and practice Kaizen Principles and Concepts
- Follow all procedures where applicable
- Conform to TS16949 and ISO14001 standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Basic Requirements :
- Previous experience in automotive manufacturing environment would be an asset
- Computer experience preferred – MRP systems, Window environment
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Previous Materials/Purchasing experience preferred
- Be able to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Multimatic offers a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. To apply for this career opportunity, click below on the "APPLY NOW" and send us your resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience.
Closing date for applications is March 2nd 2023