Location: Multimatic Technical Centre Europe, Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Posted: November 14th, 2022
Finishing & Deburring Technician
Multimatic is a global automotive supply company providing hardware and engineering services to OEMs around the world. Its UK based engineering division, Multimatic Technical Centre Europe (MTCE), is a leading supplier of engineering and vehicle development services to major automotive OEMs and a growing number of niche vehicle manufacturers. Specialties include suspension systems, vehicle dynamics, carbon fibre structural components, mechanisms and mechatronics.
Location: Multimatic Technical Centre Europe, Unit 1, Wyatt Way, Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Precision deburring of metal components using various tools and techniques.
• Check and deburr precision components manufactured on Super Precision CNC Machines
• Ability to read engineering drawings to identify critical features an advantage
• Flexible and adaptable to the changing demands of the business.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to perform at a high quality and standard.
• Demonstrable desire to progress and succeed.
• Demonstrable positive attitude and ability to work calmly under pressure.
• A thorough understanding of Health and Safety requirements in the workplace.
Candidates must able to read and write English.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.