This is an inactive post!
Location: Multimatic Technical Centre Europe, Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
MTCE is an automotive engineering company. We design and manufacture dampers for race and road cars, build low volume cars and chassis’s, provide ride and handling tuning programs, and manufacture mechatronic systems such as adjustable ride height systems and deployable wing mechanisms.
Location: MTCE, Unit 1, Wyatt Way, Thetford, IP24 1HB
We are looking for a materials assistant to join our busy stores team. In this role, you will work to ensure the adequate running of daily materials functions and supporting the business as a whole. Daily tasks and responsibilities are shared amongst the team and all members work to support each other with their tasks, as well as support members in other departments by ensuring their projects and requirements are reaching given targets. Must be able to work as a part of team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for laser etching component parts in accordance with business needs. Close attention to detail required when carrying out this responsibility.
- Receive deliveries from couriers ensuring box count and paperwork match accordingly.
- Distribute deliveries to correct people / raise process cards for anything that needs inspecting.
- Process paperwork from the previous day and deliver it to the required office.
- Locate component parts and/or raw materials in relevant stores locations
- Pick component parts from stores locations and/or kit as per project requirements.
- Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management systems (e.g. TS 16949, ISO 90012014).
- Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year of experience in an administrative/operational role
- GCSE or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows
- Ability to read, write and speak English
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.