Supply Chain Analyst
Location: FORMULA SAE NORTH, Multimatic Product Services, Bangkok, Multimatic Anton Manufacturing, Concord, Ontario, Multimatic Manufacturing, Concord, Ontario, MULTIMATIC MECHANISMS GROUP OFFICE, Concord, Ontario, Canada
Scope of Position :
This is a dynamic role that supports the Mechanisms Group global purchasing team with supplier data management, spend analysis, KPI reporting, risk mitigation, and the continuous improvement of the department with new digital tools and processes.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop purchasing and supply chain analytics to improve visibility to overall performance and support early risk mitigation
- Collaborate with the global team to maintain master supplier data and associated records
- Lead global direct and indirect material spend analysis and prepare quarterly reports
- Maintain commodity and currency indices and support analysis of impact / opportunity
- Compile team KPIs in support of monthly reporting to senior leadership
- Supply chain risk monitoring and identification of suppliers in impacted regions / commodities
- Prepare regular supplier communications and surveys for specific case studies (ie. raw material shortage, weather incidents, etc.) and analyze supplier responses
- Support supplier sustainability and diversity reporting in accordance with OEM requirements
- Drive continuous improvement of purchasing and supply chain tools and methods
- Lead implementation of tools in the digital transformation of the purchasing function
- Participate in Kaizen lean supply chain principles and concepts.
- Follow all procedures where applicable as indicated in the General Procedures section of the Level III manual, as well as procedures or process maps for this position.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work in compliance and conform to IATF16949 and ISO14001 standards.
Basic Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Passion for supply chain and data analytics.
- Knowledge and understanding of purchasing, logistics, and transportation.
- Understanding of business processes / systems improvement would be an asset.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, etc.
- Previous experience with business analytics platforms, ie. Tableau, PowerBI, Salesforce would be an asset.
- Knowledge of IATF16949 / ISO14001 systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams in a multicultural global environment.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English with excellent communication skills. Other languages beneficial.
Closing date for applications is March 31st 2023