Junior Financial Anyalyst
Location: Multimatic Inmet, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Inmet manufactures fully engineered, high-quality components, assemblies and systems such as bumpers and chassis/body structural components for high-volume vehicle manufacturers.
Multimatic Inmet is currently looking for a Junior Financial Analyst that will assist the controller in the assessment of company performance by the study and analysis of financial and operational data, and act as a catalyst in the continuous improvement process by supplying analytical support to the various operational areas.
35 West Wilmot St
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1L7
- Support tooling inventory and costing.
- Support the fixed assets management.
- Assist in the reviewing of the requisition log.
- Complete account reconciliations as assigned.
- Support all aspects of the Accounts Receivable function such as distribution of invoices, entering tooling invoices, applying cash receipts, communicating the status of past due invoices and preparing monthly reports as required
- Support the weekly and monthly sales variances analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end audit package.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Support the total cost management systems.
- Support the weekly and monthly direct cost variance analysis.
- Support the variance analysis of production and OH accounts.
- Provide support for the gross margin analysis.
- Support the budgeted cost maintenance.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
- Completion of a university degree in a relevant field
- Must be within two years of completion of a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Minimum of three years’ accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel)
- Proficient in SAP
- Able to manage time effectively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Above average analytical, written and oral communication skills
Multimatic offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. To apply for this career opportunity, click below on "APPLY NOW" and send us your resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience.