Tool and Die Apprentice
Location: Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions, East Gwillimbury, Ontario, Canada
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions (MDS) is a premier supplier of advanced suspension products and welded assemblies to the global automotive industry. Equipped with the latest technology in metal stamping (up to 2500 tonne), state-of-the-art robotic welding cells, and automated assembly lines, the 240,000 square foot facility is staffed by expert personnel to manufacture front and rear suspension control arms, links, stabilizer bars and various high value-add assemblies.
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions is looking for a Tool and Die Apprentice who will support in providing manufacturing with well-maintained dies. Must be willing to work the night shift.
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions
125 Corcoran Court
East Gwillimbury, Ontario
Canada L9N 0M8
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist toolmakers with repairing tools, troubleshooting tools, and tool service reports.
- Assist machinists with the manufacturing of spare parts.
- Use tool status sheets to verify tool status on a daily basis.
- Assist with die change overs and loading dies on and off the bolster.
- Clean dies and transfer fingers using die wash.
- PM Transfer fingers & grippers.
- Complete general housekeeping activities.
- Attend school sessions as assigned, and meet requirements as laid out by the company and the ministry.
- Completion of a high school diploma.
- Completed, current enrolled, or willing to enroll in the educational requirements of the trade.
- Must be willing to register as an apprentice.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.