Production line operative
Location: Multimatic Technical Centre Europe, Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Multimatic is a global automotive supply company providing hardware and engineering services to OEMs around the world. Its UK based engineering division, Multimatic Technical Centre Europe (MTCE), is a leading supplier of engineering and vehicle development services to major automotive OEMs and a growing number of niche vehicle manufacturers. Specialties include suspension systems, vehicle dynamics, carbon fibre structural components, mechanisms and mechatronics.
Location: Multimatic Technical Centre Europe, Unit 1, Wyatt Way, Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
We are looking for Production line operatives to join our team and assist with assembly, filling and testing of mechanical and hydraulic automotive suspension components as per operator guidance system (OGS)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembly of components in accordance with operator guidance system (OGS)
- Manage set timings to ensure build targets are met
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace
- Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management systems (e.g. TS 16949, ISO 9001:2015).
- Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.