Trainee Trim and Assembly Technician
Location: Multimatic CFT, Wymondham, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Multimatic CFT engineers and manufactures carbon composite components for top-echelon motorsports, the automotive industry and beyond.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Trainee Trim and Assembly Technicians to join our team producing high-quality carbon composite parts for motorsport and the premium automotive industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established International Composites company, with a role that offers variety as well as career and development opportunities.
Working in a team environment you will work on a range of parts and assemblies. On the job training is provided, with continual support and guidance from an experienced team
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with involvement or interest in a craft, trade or production environment where working with your hands and following instruction is required. No matter what your background is, this could be the role for you.
No previous experience is necessary and full training will be provided.
Gateway 11 Business Park
Copper Smith Way
- Fit and trim composite components for projects in the Motorsport/F1 & Aerospace industries
- Bond and trim assemblies in accordance with defined standards and processes
- Follow build manuals and technical drawings, ensuring accuracy at every stage
- Completion of all relevant paperwork including route cards and daily time sheets
- Comply with all health and safety and PPE requirements
- Comfortable using common hand tools and air tools
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team as well as solo
- Comfortable working to tight time frames
- Experience in the composite industry
- Basic understanding of composite component construction
- Ability to interpret basic instructions via detailed drawings & build manuals
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Experience in auto body repair and finishing
If you are interested in joining the team please apply below.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Working hours: 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday; either 8.00am – 4.30pm or 4.00pm – 12.30am