Painter - Night Shift Available
Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles Europe, Coventry , United Kingdom
Scope of Position:
Responsible for painting of components to be finished to customer and internal standards within paint facility.
To spray paint in accordance with the Company’s standards and processes. The task demands a right first time manner to maintain the Company’s high quality standards within a fast moving production environment.
- Responsible for preparing parts and assemblies for painting
- Willingness to take direction from team leader and follow that direction and to be a self-starter when not working under direct supervision
- Mix paint and other materials according to specification or formula
- Ensure facility and spray painting equipment are in good working condition
- Responsible for the identification and separation of non-conforming parts or materials and report them to team leaders
- Utilize spray gun and apply paint in conformance with all specifications
- Employ heat or oven paint drying techniques for special purpose finishes
- Monitor equipment operation to discover defects/deviations from standards, and make necessary adjustments
- Wear and maintain your respiratory and personal protective equipment at all times.
- Follow company requirements to select paint, and match colours.
- Follow company process and procedures
- Responsible for material and minor maintenance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience of Carbon Fibre would be advantageous
- Highly motivated self-starter with an appetite for problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take independent initiatives when the need arises.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good work ethics
Closing date for applications is November 1st 2023
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.