Paint Polisher - Night Shift Available
Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles Europe, Coventry , United Kingdom
Scope of Position:
Responsible for the polishing of components to be finished to customer and internal standards within paint facility.
To spray paint in accordance with the Company’s processes. The task demands a right first time manner to maintain the Company’s high quality standards within a fast moving production environment.
- Willingness to take direction from team leader and follow that direction and to be a self-starter when not working under direct supervision
- Undertake the exterior polishing of vehicles using the correct materials and tools
- Carry out touch in’s where needed or required
- Ensure that all station operations are completed to the required quality standard
- Prioritize work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ensure there are no defects in work produced
- Adhere to all requirements for hazardous or non-hazardous waste disposal
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Must be able to do all aspects of automotive paint polishing work
- Polishing out runs and blemishes
- Follow company process and procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
- Polish experience is essential
- Experience of Carbon Fibre would be advantageous
- Highly motivated self-starter with an appetite for problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take independent initiatives when the need arises.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good work ethics
Closing date for applications is November 1st 2023
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.