Location: Multimatic EU-Matic, Coventry, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Multimatic EU-Matic based in Coventry is part of the Multimatic group.
Scope of Role:
To increase company profitability by providing customer with high quality assembly parts.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for restocking lines and arranging the storage areas for plated stampings.
- Responsible for removing finished goods from assembly and delivering to final audit area.
- Ensure stock is being moved/booked real time
- Ensure FIFO/ lot traceability is being followed
- Carry out daily duties within material handling, picking kits, running, decanting, line feeding, banding & receiving
- Responsible for fork truck, reporting any issues to Team Leader
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Adopt and practice Kaizen Principles and Concepts.
- Participate in Kaizen and GEAR activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work in compliance and conform to Automotive Industry standards for Quality and Environmental Health and Safety.
- Ensure empty containers have all old labels removed and that the labels are destroyed.
- Work in compliance and conform to IATF and ISO14001 standards
Key areas of Authority:
- Ensure that the objectives of the Business Plan are met in accordance with the framework of the company
- Follow company procedures and policies as stated in the Employee Handbook
- Stop any process where quality or safety issues are identified
Basic Requirements :
- Counterbalance and Reach licence and experience.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
- Familiar with MRP system in an auto manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to legally work in UK
Closing date for applications is July 21st 2023