This is an inactive post!
Location: Multimatic Michigan, Jackson, Michigan, United States
Multimatic Michigan, part of the Multimatic group of companies, is a new facility located in Jackson, Michigan. Our core strength is manufacturing fully engineered, high-quality components and assemblies for high-volume vehicle manufacturers. Multimatic Michigan uses advanced proprietary manufacturing processes.
Multimatic Michigan is looking for Production Operators (All Shifts) who will report to the Production Supervisor and be responsible for the operation of various assembly machines, assembling, loading and moving materials within the work area, while ensuring quality and production requirements are met.
2400 Enterprise St. Unit D
Jackson, Michigan, 49203
- Responsible for the operation of welding, drilling, tapping, riveting, staking, and other assembly machines either automatic or manually operated, as assigned
- Use of checking fixtures and other measuring and gauging equipment to test and determine compliance with customer requirements
- Responsible for counting and labeling of finished components and the recording of all appropriate production information
- Enter accurate information into inventory system using bar-coding scanners as required
- Ensure all production paperwork is filled out accurately and on-time
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction, and provide clear communication to co-workers and supervision
- Responsible for checking assemblies to fixtures, gauges, tools or visual inspection aids (e.g. inspection instructions, operator instructions etc.)
- Follow Control Plans and work in accordance with Company, Quality & Safety specifications
- Ensure work area and machines are clean and safe at all times
- Responsible for pointing out problems and concerns on quality, productivity or safety related matters
- Perform minor maintenance tasks such as tip changes, tool changes, and set-up of equipment
- Perform finished goods inspection per control plan and operator instructions
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Work in compliance with IATF16949 and ISO14001 standards.
- Work in compliance with all legislative requirements of MIOSHA
- Minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing or similar manufacturing environment is a plus
- The ability to safely operate any and all equipment as necessary
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team or on single operations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work 7PM-3PM or 3PM-11PM, or 11PM-7AM plus occasional overtime
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen
Multimatic offers a competitive salary and an immediate comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. To apply for this career opportunity, click below on "APPLY NOW" and send us your resume and cover letter outlining your experience.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.