Location: Multimatic EU-Matic, Coventry, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Posted: July 5th, 2021
Trainee Laminator who will be responsible for constructing complex composite parts from resin-impregnated carbon fibre, glass fibre and aramid cloth to begin with under the supervision of an experienced laminator with the aim to progress to being self sufficient.
Unit 4000 Herald Avenue
Coventry Business Park
• Prepare and apply sealants and release agents to tooling.
• Verify material kit and tooling received prior to starting laminating.
• Hand layup pre-preg carbon fiber material as per instructions provided
• Manufacture components for high performance vehicles.
• Create vacuum for autoclave cure ensuring no leaks and that the bag forms complete shape of the tool including bag checks for leaks and placement within the autoclave.
• Achieve production schedule
• Ensure the facility environment is kept safe, clean and organized
• Observe all company safety rules, policies and procedures
• Attend all required training courses
• Adopt and proactive kaizen lean manufacturing principles and concepts.
• Good hand eye co-ordination
• Enthusiastic attitude
• Is a team player
• Can follow verbal and written instructions
• Good problem solving skills.
• Experience within the composites industry
All applicants must have right to work in the UK.
Closing date for applications is August 30th 2021
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.