Maintenance Engineer Electrical
Location: Multimatic EU-Matic, Coventry, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Multimatic EU-Matic is a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Coventry, United Kingdom. It is Multimatic’s European base for mechanisms production, supplying automotive customers with competitive, high-quality hinges and door checks. As a Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will analyse and fault find Mechanical / Electrical breakdowns in a timely manner, perform planned maintenance to schedule and carry out repairs to CNC, assembly machines and presses.
Herald Avenue Coventry Business Park Coventry, West Midlands CV5 6UB England
Scope of position:
- Provide all departments with safe, well maintained equipment, while ensuring quality and the ability to meet production requirements in a timely manner.
- Performs all electrical work including repairs on all equipment and machinery as required, including backup to assembly line programs, creating and modifying a line program and die wiring.
- Ensure that all associated lighting and power are in proper working order and meet all codes and company procedures.
- Perform routine testing of all plant equipment.
- Responsible for completion of necessary paperwork.
- Ordering parts and following the parts received procedure.
- Performing routine preventive maintenance as required.
- Participate in continuous improvement program.
- Work in compliance and conform to IATF16949, ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards.
- Experience as a apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer
- 18th Edition wiring regulation trained
- PLC programming experience.
- Extensive experience with Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Mechanical systems.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
- Must have UK rights to work.
Closing date for applications is November 30th 2023