Location: MULTIMATIC MECHANISMS GROUP OFFICE 2, Concord, Ontario, Canada
Posted: March 19th, 2021
The Multimatic Mechanisms Group manufactures high quality, closure hardware systems for all vehicle applications. With facilities in North America, Europe and Asia, and representation in all major markets, the Multimatic Mechanisms Group is a world-class full service supplier providing stamped, profile, cast and forged hinge systems for all applications including door, hood, trunk, lift gate/deck-lid and sliding doors and closure checking, assist and power devices.
Multimatic Mechanisms is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst that will report to the Group Supply Chain Manager. This is a dynamic role that supports the Mechanisms Group global purchasing team with supplier data management, spend analysis, KPI reporting, risk mitigation, and the continuous improvement of the department with new digital tools and processes.
300 Basaltic Road
Concord, ON L4K 4Y9
Key Responsibilities :
• Develop purchasing and supply chain analytics to improve visibility to overall performance and support early risk mitigation
• Collaborate with the global team to maintain master supplier data and associated records
• Lead global direct and indirect material spend analysis and prepare quarterly reports
• Maintain commodity and currency indices and support analysis of impact / opportunity
• Compile team KPIs in support of monthly reporting to senior leadership
• Supply chain risk monitoring and identification of suppliers in impacted regions / commodities
• Prepare regular supplier communications and surveys for specific case studies (ie. raw material shortage, weather incidents, etc.) and analyze supplier responses
• Support supplier sustainability and diversity reporting in accordance with OEM requirements
• Drive continuous improvement of purchasing and supply chain tools and methods
• Lead implementation of tools in the digital transformation of the purchasing function
• Participate in Kaizen lean supply chain principles and concepts.
• Follow all procedures where applicable as indicated in the General Procedures section of the Level III manual, as well as procedures or process maps for this position.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Work in compliance and conform to IATF16949 and ISO14001 standards.
Qualifications /Skills required :
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
• Passion for supply chain and data analytics.
• Knowledge and understanding of purchasing, logistics, and transportation.
• Understanding of business processes / systems improvement would be an asset.
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, etc.
• Previous experience with business analytics platforms, ie. Tableau, PowerBI, Salesforce would be an asset.
• Knowledge of IATF16949 / ISO14001 systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams in a multicultural global environment.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English with excellent communication skills. Other languages beneficial.
Closing date for applications is April 19th 2021
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.