Location: Multimatic CFT, Wymondham, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Due to increased workload MCFT are now seeking to recruit an additional QC Technician to join our highly skilled team. Some inspection or metrology experience would be beneficial, however specific training will be provided as required. Initially the role will be focused on inspection of moulds / components for a new exciting motorsport project, but the candidate will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of different projects and inspection techniques. This may cover varying shift patterns some of which could include weekends and evenings.
· Responsible for visually inspecting components to drawings / standards.
· Faro Scanning & Basic dimensional measuring using hand tools to drawings / standards.
· Pro-actively communicate any quality related issues.
· Suggest and implement corrective & preventative actions.
· Work to tight deadlines and detailed schedules.
· Good observational and analytical skills
· Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
· Understanding of how to use manual measuring equipment.
· IT skills suitable for completing Excel spreadsheets, emails and quality documents.
· Experience in laminating & carbon fibre assembly methods.
· ISO 9001 knowledge.
· Flexibility with a team centred attitude.
· Familiarity with measuring techniques, hand tools & Faro Arm.
Competitive pay dependent on experience.
Closing date for applications is February 26th 2021