Location: Multimatic CFT, Wymondham, Norfolk, United Kingdom
MCFT are seeking to recruit a Production Coordinator to join our highly skilled team. The Production Coordinator will be responsible for planning and scheduling the entire production operation of a significant project involving the manufacture and assembly of multiple Carbon fibre component parts to strict deadlines in order to meet customer needs.
· Development of a production schedule detailing all tasks and deadlines in line with the project plan
· Continually monitor product progress to ensure it is on schedule, providing regular feedback to management
· Organise paperwork, including purchase orders, and maintain accurate records
· Collect and analyse staff and production metrics and KPIs
· Experience of working within a manufacturing or production environment
· Qualification in project management or relevant equivalent experience
· Strong communication skills, working as an integral part of the wider team.
· Excellent written, documentation, reporting and analytical skills.
· A pro-active problem solver who can work independently.
· Knowledge or experience of Carbon Fibre Components.
· Strong IT skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
· Strength of character and confident in decision making.
· Able to embrace and encourage change with a positive outlook.
Closing date for applications is March 19th 2021