Location: Multimatic Technical Centre Europe, Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Multimatic is a global automotive supply company providing hardware and engineering services to OEMs around the world. Its UK based engineering division, Multimatic Technical Centre Europe (MTCE), is a leading supplier of engineering and vehicle development services to major automotive OEMs and a growing number of niche vehicle manufacturers. Specialties include suspension systems, vehicle dynamics, carbon fibre structural components, mechanisms and mechatronics.
Location: Multimatic Technical Centre Europe, Unit 1, Wyatt Way, Thetford, Norfolk, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced PROGRAMMER/TURNER proficient in programming/setting Haas TL Semi-Auto Lathes to join our leading Motorsport/Automotive Machine Shop. You will have 10 years’ experience of making complex turned components in Aluminium, Steel, Stainless steel and Titanium, with a good understanding of GD&T detailed drawings an advantage. You will have experience and the capability of working to 0.01mm diametric tolerances and the ability to manufacture parts from samples and work on own initiative.
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship and hold the relevant qualifications, with a proven machining background in a fast paced precision engineering environment.
- Extensive knowledge of setting and operating multi axis machine tools to achieve maximum efficiency and the highest quality standards machining precision components.
- Considerable CNC working knowledge of Fanuc and Haas controls.
- The unique ability to work to tight prototype lead times, consistently reproducing high quality machined products.
- Work well as part of team and prepared to be flexible to meet the needs of the team & customer demand.
- Enthusiastic with a positive can do attitude.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
This role is offered on a full time permanent contract with working hours of 42.5 hours per week.
If you think this opportunity sounds interesting then please get in touch and send your CV, we’d love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is December 29th 2023