Location: Multimatic Ride Dynamics, East Gwillimbury, Ontario, Canada
Posted: November 13th, 2020
Scope of Position:
Assist the controller in the assessment of company performance by study and analysis of financial and operational data. Act as a catalyst in the continuous improvement process by supplying analytical support to the operational areas.
• Responsible for maintenance and integrity of production inventory costing including standard cost rolls, and annual cost revaluation. Monthly inventory reconciliation to the subledger.
• Monthly Sales & GM analysis & reconciliations
• Complete the variance analysis of production and OH accounts including inventory adjustments & PPV
• Manage AR – customer & selling price maintenance, billings, cash postings and weekly follow up on past due accounts
• Manage tooling inventory and costing.
• Responsible for fixed assets management.
• Key participant in month-end close and reporting
• Complete account reconciliations as assigned.
• Assist in the preparation of year-end audit package.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget & quarterly forecasts
• Follow all departmental and general procedures where applicable.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager and/or Department Manager.
• Abide by all company safety rules, responsibilities, policies, and procedures including the legislative requirements of the OHSA.
• Work in compliance and conform to the Environment and ISO 14001 and IATF 16949 standards.
• Divisional Controller/Plant Controller: Provides direct supervision, assigns jobs, and provides guidance and advice on all aspects of the job.
• Program Managers: Interacts with program managers on a regular basis to ensure all program costs are being tracked and recorded properly.Basic
• Completion of a university degree in a relevant field.
• Must be within two years of completion of a recognized accounting designation (CPA).
• Minimum of three years’ accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive. Must have inventory costing experience, and full understanding standard costing valuation process
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (advanced excel skills).
• Proficient in SAP.
• Above average analytical, written, and oral communication skill
Closing date for applications is December 13th 2020
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.