Automotive Electrical End-of-Line Technician
Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles Assembly Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Multimatic is a privately held, global enterprise supplying engineered components, systems and services to the automotive industry. The company’s core competencies include the development and manufacture of complex mechanisms and body hardware, suspension systems and body structural components; the design, engineering and development of lightweight composite automotive systems, and the limited-volume build of speciality vehicles.
Niche Vehicle Assembly Europe (MNVAE), located in Coventry UK, is a world-class facility responsible for the production of supercars and hyper cars. MNVAE is currently seeking Automotive Electrical End-Of-Line Technicians to be part of an elite team working on the assembly of bespoke niche vehicles in an exciting and fast pacing vehicle production facility. You will perform a variety of tasks to maintain production and quality by installing and repairing electrical systems, and electronic components of industrial equipment and machinery, following an electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications
Unit B, Earlplace Business Park Fletchamstead Highway Coventry, West Midlands CV4 9XL
Scope of Position :
Reporting to a Lead Assembly Technician, and working within an exciting and dynamic vehicle development and engineering facility, you will perform a variety of tasks to maintain production and quality by installing and repairing electrical systems and electronic components on Hybrid Vehicles, following an electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications.
Key Responsibilities :
- Installing vehicle body harnesses and modules.
- Troubleshooting electrical wiring harnesses, connectors, and sensor issues
- Correcting root cause of Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) prior to shipping vehicle
- Ensuring wiring harness routing is correct as per diagrams
- Checking and inspecting vehicle circuit function prior to shipping
Basic Requirements :
- Able to read and interpret wiring diagrams/schematics
- Minimum of NVQ LEVEL 3 in motor vehicle repair or equivalent
- Comfortable with OBDII,CAN bus and Flexray communication systems and networking
- Automotive electrical troubleshooting (preferable Mercedes systems)
- Understanding of vehicle sensor signals and electronics
- Familiar with diagnostic equipment and trouble shooting
- Applicants be eligible to work in the UK ; sponsorship will not be provided