Location: Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions, East Gwillimbury, Ontario, Canada
Posted: September 28th, 2018
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions (MDS) is one of the newest of Multimatic’s North American divisions. It is a supplier of suspension parts and welded assemblies to the automotive industry, manufacturing front and rear lower control arms, links, stabilizer bars and various welded assemblies in a modern 240,000 square foot facility.
Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions is looking for a Financial Analyst that will assist the Controller in the assessment of company performance by study and analysis of financial and operational data. They will be expected to act as a catalyst in the continuous improvement process by supplying analytical support to the operational areas.
• Preparing timely weekly & monthly detailed PPV, Sales & Overtime Analysis.
• Review total cost management and perform variance analysis of production & OH accounts.
• Responsible for Gross margin analysis.
• Review and analyze budgeted cost maintenance on invoicing system and perform various account reconciliations as assigned.
• Maintain accurate tooling inventory & costing, including fixed assets management
• Updating of requisition log.
• Assist in preparation of year-end audit package and actively participate in the preparation of annual budget.
• Responsible for daily posting of production & GL
• Conform and support TS16949/ISO 14001 initiatives.
• Any other reasonable request from Dynamic Management
Education and Experience:
Candidates with the following education and experience are encouraged to apply if they...
• are within two years of completing a recognized accounting designation (CMA, CGA, CA)
• have a minimum of three years accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, automotive parts manufacturing facility is an definite asset
• are capable of and possess above average written, analytical and oral communication skills.
• are computer literate, with a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel), and experience working with a menu driven accounting package.
• have the ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees in the organization
If you are interested in this position, Click on "apply now" below and send us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.