This is an inactive post!
Location: Multimatic Motorsports Europe, Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Multimatic Special Vehicle Operations is an expanding division of Multimatic Inc. Aside from providing engineering and product-development services to Multimatic’s own manufacturing facilities worldwide, MSVO is a leading contract engineering and vehicle-development resource to major OEMs, Motorsport teams and a growing number of niche-vehicle manufacturers. Multimatic Motorsports is part of the MSVO division.
Multimatic Motorsports is currently seeking to recruit an experienced welder/fabricator who will report to the Manufacturing Manager, taking direction from the Manufacturing Manager.
Multimatic Motorsports Europe
Unit 6/7 Arrow Park
Brackley, Northamptonshire NN13 7FG
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- A good knowledge and understanding of engineering drawings.
- Experienced in the manufacture of intercoolers, radiators, oil tanks and suspension components to the highest standards.
- Must be highly skilled in all types of welding and fabricating in Aluminium and Aerospace materials.
- You need to be an excellent team player with a good work ethic and flexible approach.
- You need to have served an apprenticeship or similar and possess excellent Tig/Mig Welding skills in all materials.
- Machining Skills would be an advantage.
- The role requires a high level of commitment, attention to detail is essential.
- Previous Aerospace or Motorsport experience would be desirable.
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.