Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift (2pm-10:00pm)
Location: Multimatic Indiana - Butler, Butler, Indiana, United States
Now Hiring! Text "Jobs" to (833) 258-0770
Why Work For Multimatic?
- New Benefits & New Wage Structure!
- Great benefits (e.g. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time-off, Profit Sharing, & Matching 401k plan)
- Perhaps best known as constructor of the new Ford GT road and race cars, Multimatic's products also span a wide range of automotive mechanisms, structures and suspension systems (including Formula 1 race dampers).
Location: Multimatic Indiana - 201 RE Jones Road Butler, Indiana 46721, Phone: 260-868-1000, Email: [email protected]
Position Overview: 2nd Shift (2pm-10:00pm)
Maintains all equipment and facilities. Performing all PM checks and procedures as scheduled. Assist with set up and change over’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Machine repair and die change over.
- Machine set up procedures
- Perform machining tasks, such as grinding, turning & milling
- Trouble shoot and resolve problems
- Carry out procedures of the preventative maintenance program
- Ability to safely operate all machinery
- Schedule time, material and equipment required to perform the job
- Properly use time and complete all forms as required
- Have or acquire all hands tools to perform the job
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com or E-mail HRbut[email protected]. Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.