Automotive End-of-Line Technician
Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles Assembly Europe, Coventry, United Kingdom
Multimatic is a privately held, global enterprise supplying engineered components, systems and services to the automotive industry. The company’s core competencies include the development and manufacture of complex mechanisms and body hardware, suspension systems and body structural components; the design, engineering and development of lightweight composite automotive systems, and the limited-volume build of specialty vehicles.
Scope of Position :
Reporting to the Lead EOL Technician, and working within an exciting and dynamic vehicle assembly facility, you will perform a variety of tasks such as wheel alignment, EOL testing and vehicle rectification. Quality of work must be of the highest standards to meet customer requirements.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist with EOL testing (dynamometer, 4 post shaker rig, water test)
- Complex 4 wheel alignment with a good understanding of vehicle setups.
- Vehicle rectification with the highest level of quality standards
- High voltage systems (Full training provided)
- Working in a safe manner, following safety procedures in an automotive assembly environment
- Must comply with all ISO9001/IATF16949, ISO 14001 (Environmental) and OHSA (Health and Safety) systems and standards
Basic Requirements :
- Engineering / Motorsport background (preferred)
- Experienced technician able to work on own initiative and follow detailed work instructions
- NVQ Level 3 automotive/ motorsport qualifications
- Familiar with vehicle diagnostic system
- Automotive electrical troubleshooting is desirable