Shipping and Receiving Coordinator - 3rd Shift (10pm-6am)
Location: Multimatic Indiana - Butler, Butler, Indiana, United States
Why Work For Multimatic?
- New Benefits & New Wage Structure! Day 1 Benefits!
- Great benefits (e.g. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time-off, Profit Sharing, & Matching 401k plan)
- Perhaps best known as constructor of the new Ford GT road and race cars, Multimatic's products also span a wide range of automotive mechanisms, structures and suspension systems (including Formula 1 race dampers).
Location: Multimatic Indiana - 201 RE Jones Road Butler, Indiana 46721, Phone: 260-868-1000, Email: [email protected]
- 15 Mins. from Auburn IN, 25 Mins. from Fort Wayne IN
Using advanced, proprietary roll- and hot-form manufacturing processes, Multimatic Indiana - Butler produces fully engineered, high-quality components, assemblies and systems such as bumpers and chassis/body structural components for vehicle manufacturers.
Multimatic Indiana - Butler is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator - 3rd Shift (10:00pm-6:00am) to coordinate shipping and receiving for plant operations. This is a position requiring excellent communication skills, teamwork and the ability to organize and prioritize.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be forklift and crane operation qualified. Demonstrate safe, effective operation.
- Using the preferred shipping/receiving software will:
- Prepare shipping documents (ie. BOL’s, shippers, load sheets, etc.)
- Prepare bar code labels for shipments and scans product for verification of load against load sheet as required.
- Pull EDI releases daily. Interprets release information and communicates release information via appropriate methods such as spreadsheets, email, etc. for production and inventory control maintenance
- Send ASN’s to customers within customer’s acceptable time window.
- Process materials received paperwork according to procedures.
- Stage and load materials into trucks or railcars either dropped or live loaded, sometimes without advance notice.
- Perform quality inspection of the parts as required.
- Obtain signatures from truck drivers as required.
- Safely receive in and unloads materials and or racks.
- Perform count and quality inspections and notify appropriate personnel as required.
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials or mark information on containers.
- Convey material from storage or work sites to designated area to support production, shipping and receiving.
- Clean work area, machines and equipment as required.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance checks and production inspection checks as required.
- Interact and communicate daily with other shift’s employees, supervisors and management to ensure that all shipping requirements are met.
- Have efficient time management skills.
Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com or E-mail [email protected]. Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.