Multimatic Manufacturing is the original production facility of Multimatic Inc. and is a leading supplier of hinges, door checks and innovative user-convenience products (such as Multimatic’s Tailgate or Box Side Steps) to the North American automotive industry. Multimatic Mfg. uses flexible production systems that allow rapid product changeovers, helping drive manufacturing efficiency.
Multimatic Mfg. is looking for a Receiver who will assist in the Purchasing Department.
301 Jacob Keffer Parkway
Concord, ON L4K 4V6
Key Responsibilities :
• Responsible for loading and unloading trailers for outgoing in process parts
• Responsible for moving received goods to proper inventory locations
• Responsible for MRP entries for all goods shipped and received
• Responsible for ordering cardboard and skids
• Responsible for moving rejected parts to quarantine
• Work in a safe manner at all times
• Adopt and practice Kaizen Principles and Concepts
• Conforms to the ISO14001 Standards
• Participate in Kaizen and GEAR activities
• Follow all general procedures where applicable as indicated in the GENERAL PROCEDURES section of the level III Procedure manual.
• Follow all DEPARTMENTAL GENERAL PROCEDURES as well as procedures for this position as indicated in the level III Procedure manual.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Basic Requirements :
• Possess computer skills
• Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent
• Possess a valid driver’s licence with excellent driving record
• Possess forklift experience, licence preferable
• Familiar with WHMIS, QS9000, ISO14001, Accident Prevention.
• Training requirements: WHMIS, Propane Handling, Shipping & Receiving of Dangerous Goods & Hazardous Waste.
• Ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• The candidate would need to work the MIDNIGHT shift
This is a temporary position
Closing date for applications is July 30th 2019
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.