Location: Multimatic Indiana - Butler, Butler, Indiana, United States
Posted: April 11th, 2019
Multimatic is a global enterprise supplying engineered components, systems and services to the automotive industry. The company’s success has been fueled by its ability to attract and motivate a team of highly skilled and passionate individuals who want to make a difference. With expanding facilities around the world, including in Canada, the US, the UK, Germany, Mexico, Japan and China, there is always room in Multimatic’s growing team for people who share a dedication to technical excellence, quality and enthusiasm.
Why Work For Multimatic
Great benefits (e.g. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time-off, & 401k)
You may not have heard of Multimatic, but don’t let that fool you. Multimatic is an exciting manufacturer of automotive components including Formula 1 racing components, structures & suspensions, and is manufacturer of the Ford GT! Check out our website at www.multimatic.com.
Multimatic Indiana – Butler has an opening for Facilities Technician who desire to join an energetic and dedicated team.
The Butler plant has an opportunity for a Facilities Technician who will maintain cleanliness of building facilities and grounds by performing the following duties within an automotive environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsibilities will include all activities associated with plant cleanliness including floor scrubber operation and trash container emptying throughout the production floor.
• Performs a variety of minor maintenance tasks as needed inside and outside of plant (standard and non-standard work)
• Performs daily plant walk and completes plant check list
• Ensures outside building perimeter is cleaned, picked up, sidewalk snow & ice maintenance and outside break areas maintained
• Works with various plant personnel to improve the overall cleanliness and order of the plant facility.
• Perform any other duties as assigned including, but not limited to production work, rework and or quality sorts, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must project a positive and energetic attitude
• Must be self-motivated; requiring minimal supervision
• Must be able to obtain a motorized vehicle (Floor Sweeper) license through Multimatic Butler
• Able to work in confined areas
• Able to work in both hot & cold environments
• Able to lift up to 50lbs, occasionally
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School graduate or GED
• Demonstrated organizational skills & experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com or E-mail email@example.com.
Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date for applications is May 23rd 2019
If you are interested in this position, apply by sending us your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible, and inclusive of persons with disabilities, recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities, are available upon request throughout the recruitment and assessment process for applicants with disabilities.