This is an inactive post!
Technical Services Administrator
Location: Multimatic Indiana - Butler, Butler, Indiana, United States
Multimatic Indiana - Butler manufactures fully engineered, high-quality components, assemblies and systems such as bumpers and chassis/body structural components for high-volume as well as niche vehicle manufacturers. Multimatic Indiana - Butler uses advanced, proprietary roll- and hot-form manufacturing processes.
Multimatic Indiana - Butler is looking for a Technical Services Administrator who will be responsible for provide technical assistance to computer system users in an office/plant environment.
Multimatic Indiana - Butler 201 RE Jones Road Butler, Indiana USA 46721
The Indiana facility provides steel structural components and assemblies to a wide variety of customers and global platforms. Our core competencies are roll forming, robotics, complex assemblies, MIG, LASER welding, LASER cutting, projection/spot welding, glue/adhesive application, value added stamping, and ACCRA technology (similar to hot stamping)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Controller at our Butler, Indiana manufacturing location, the
appropriate full time candidate will:
• Provide technical assistance to computer system users in an office/plant environment.
• Answer questions and/or resolve computer problems for users in person or when they
• Provide assistance and guidance concerning the use of computer hardware and
software, including printing, software installation, e-mail, and operating systems.
• Provide hardware and software acquisition recommendations, including helping users
assess needs and providing justification for equipment and/or services.
• Install, configure, and provide ongoing support for the divisional Local Area Network
• Maintain computer inventory.
• Maintain yearly IT budgets.
• Monitor/maintain/support local networks to ensure the highest availability to all users.
• Will work with senior level network support personal and client server specialists when
implementing new corporate rollouts of Hardware/Software.
• Will work with Intermec/Motorola bar code scanners, printers and related shipping
• After hours/weekend work when required.
Additional duties include:
• Maintaining a Avaya phone system. This will include new user setup.
• Provide limited support with the corporate SAP system.
• Additional IT related tasks as requested by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Currently working or has worked for a manufacturing company, automotive is a plus.
• Able to work alone or within a team.
• Post Secondary Diploma or equivalent education.
• Strong technical and customer service experience.
• Familiar with Intermec/Motorola Scanner gun technology (or equivalent) is a plus.
• Familiar with Intermec Printers (or equivalent) is a plus.
• Working experience with VMWare virtual server environments.
• Working experience with Windows 7/10.
• Working experience with Server 2008/2012 and Active Directory.
• Working experience with MS Exchange 2010, 2013.
• Working experience with Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013
• Working experience with Microsoft Office 2010, 2013.
• Working experience with WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi Technology.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL/My SQL Server a plus.
• PC hardware skills – system upgrades etc.
• Familiar with HP Desktops/Laptops.
• Hands on experience with networking hardware – I.E. Cisco switches.
• Familiar with Avaya phone systems is a plus.
• Familiar with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) equipment is a plus.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com or E-mail email@example.com.